COVID-19 - Woodcroft is in Gloucestershire and is therefore currently in Tier 4. Please call for further information
As you will be aware the Covid -19 pandemic has meant that we now have, by law to implement some new rules & guidelines for guests visiting Stoulgrove Country House B & B.
On booking we will ask for your full details (postal address, email address, phone numbers and passport number if you are not a UK national), these shall be kept on file for 21 days as per Government regulations.
We would like to assure all our guests that we will be following social distancing rules as set by the government & we shall endeavour to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and safety for everyone, and would be grateful for your co-operation with this. Our size means we have a very limited number of guests staying with us at any one time - No crowds here !
The following additional control measures will also be implemented.
* All areas will be sanitised after each guest arrival, check out and at regular intervals during the stay.
* Regular disinfection of door handles, room keys and staircase hand rails.
* Hand Sanitiser will be available in your rooms, by the front door and in the Dining room.
* Guest will be given the option of a mid-stay service clean or not (if they prefer to avoid for safety reasons)
I am more than happy to serve you with masks and vinyl gloves - please ask.
* In the event that more than 2 people or 1 family group are staying with us, we shall endeavour to offer an alternative
breakfast slot /or location. Breakfast is cooked to order and if you require me to wear a face mask I am happy to do so.
* We will ensure all necessary precautions are taken to make your stay with us both safe & enjoyable.
* Anti bacterial sprays and cleaning materials will be available should you require them.
If you have any questions / special requests regarding our Covid -19 policy please do not hesitate to contact me. If I can possibly help, I will.
Obviously, If you are feeling unwell or have any of the Covid -19 symptoms we kindly request you delay or cancel your stay - full refunds of any deposit will be made or you can choose to re-book a stay at a later date.